Here at Tough As Nails, one of our goals is to promote the idea that anyone can make a difference, no matter where they are in life. From childhood to 95+ years old, rich to poor, urban or rural… everyone makes a difference. We recently launched our first activity kit (** excited exclamations here **) […]
Here at Tough As Nails, one of our goals is to promote the idea that anyone can make a difference, no matter where they are in life. From childhood to 95+ years old, rich to poor, urban or rural… everyone makes a difference.
We recently launched our first activity kit (** excited exclamations here **) promotion to collect 1000 origami cranes for creating 1000 origami folding activity kits. You can read about it in our previous post. Lofty goal? Maybe, but we have faith in it and anticipating the fun kids will experience trying to fold their own while hospitalized makes me beyond happy!
“How can I help”, you may ask? Here are some of the many ways:
* Fold a crane, or 100 cranes, and mail it to us or drop it off at your local Whitman County Library
* Donate craft paper, by mail or drop-off, so we can cut it into 5×5 & 6×6 sheets to include in activity kits
* Like us on Facebook or Instagram… or both!
* Share our posts with your friends and family to pass the word on & share our message
* Donate by shopping at AmazonSmile and select Tough As Nails as your favorite nonprofit
* Donate needed supplies found on our Amazon Wishlist
* Donate financially to support our cause. You can do this directly from our main webpage.
* Watch to see when we will host our first Activity Kit Assembly workshop and join us there… many hands make light work!
* Join our teen Youth Team (if you’re a teen between 13 & 18) to help organize, lead, and implement Activity Kit creations from start to finish. https://www.tankits.org/Youth-Team-Application
* Submit kit ideas during our Youth Team Create-a-Kit contests (keep an eye out for future information regarding this!)
* Purchase a Tough As Nails manicure or earbud kit and you automatically, at no additional cost, donate one activity kit
* Purchase any of our merchandise and all profits go directly into our company making sure we can continue to support, build, and grow our business in all it stands for.
I feel it is important to point out ALL of our team members are volunteer. Many have other jobs, all have families, busy lives, sports, and many other obligations. However, each and every one of us believe strongly in the mission we are working for in this company to provide local hospitalized children with activity kits to make their stay a little better.
So, I’ll ask you… how can you help?! We are grateful to have you along on this journey with us.
Many blessings to you today!